Possible side effects
Side effects may occur at the beginning of the therapy and usually disappear quickly.
Possible side effects:
- Herk’s effect is a short-term (usually from days to a few weeks) detoxification reaction in the body. As the body detoxifies, you may experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.
- One of the ingredients of the powder blend – niacin – may cause burning and reddening of the skin therefore the liquid must be introduced gradually and drunk in small portions to make the body get used to it.
- The urine may be of intensive yellow colour due to vitamin B2 and B12 intake, although this condition is harmless.
- At the very beginning you may go to the toilet more often than usual due to intensive body detox and body getting used to high doses of sulphur and vitamin C.
- At the very beginning you may experience decreased appetite. The amount of nutrients is so high that you may feel no hunger.
- Hyperactive patients may experience relaxation.
- Patients suffering from depression may experience the reduction of symptoms.
- Patients suffering from fatigue and exhaustion may experience an energy boost.