Parkinson’s disease therapy | Admission to the therapeutic program | General conditions
1. We specialize in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders: Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
2. Not every person is suitable for taking part in the therapy. We carefully select our patients. We need to be sure that we can help you.
3. This is not a method for impatient and unsystematic people. If you want to achieve the result in 30 minutes as after taking a painkiller, this is not a therapy for you. You will lose time and money and you will be disappointed.
4. We are not a public health service, which is why we are not obliged to accept anyone who turns to us.
5. Everyone who turns to us for help must be qualified for the therapy in a two-stage process. There is no exception to the rule.
6. Each person who is admitted to the program must sign a therapeutic contract.
7. Even if you have already been admitted to the therapy but do not follow the rules, you can be removed from the program at any time.
8. We accept a maximum of 10 people with the endowment a month. The waiting time to start the therapy varies from 2 to 8 weeks.
9. Every month, a maximum of 20 patients can be admitted including the patients who bear the full cost of the therapy.
To apply to the therapeutic program, create your account, please.
In the next chapter you will learn why you have fallen ill with Parkinson’s disease.